Exclusivity, Comfort & Personal Service In Traditional Safari Style
| Letaka Safaris
is headquartered in Botswana and only does
Botswana overland safaris. These safaris are well managed with a superb and
experienced team. Food is superb. Comfort is excellent with large tents, camp
beds with linen, and en-suite toilet and shower facilities.
• Our safari vehicles are spacious and comfortable with each guest provided a window seat.
• Sumptuous bush dinners accompanied by fine South African wines. Fresh bread is baked daily.
• Our scheduled departures are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 guests maximum of 9 guests on a scheduled safari
• A skilled safari team - a professional guide, camp manager, safari cook and camp staff, will accompany you on safari. The camp managers co-ordinate and oversee every detail on safari ensuring that everything runs smoothly. With more than one staff member per 2 guests on safari, you are sure to enjoy outstanding service and personal attention.
Safaris prices are are "all-inclusive:"
• Spacious and comfortable tented accommodation, including beds and bed linen, with a private bathroom en-suite
• Services of a professional guide and safari team, including a camp manager, safari chef and camp assistants, complete with a supply vehicle
• Game drives and local transfers in customised safari vehicles with a guaranteed window seat
• Exclusive camping in private campsites within the national parks and reserves
• Entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves
• Meals and drinks (mineral water, soft drinks, beer, wine and G&T – no other spirits)
• Activities as specified in the itinerary
• International & domestic flights and any required visas
• Optional safari extensions
• Items of a personal nature.
• Tips and gratuities to guides and camp staff
Typical Safari Menu
A Selection Of Three Different Cereals
Toast Served With A Selection Of Spreads & Preserves
Assorted Fruit Yoghurts
Fresh Fruit Platter
Tea & Coffee
Marinated Chicken Drumsticks Served With Roasted Pineapple
Traditional Tomato, Mozarella & Basil Salad
Fresh Corn Bread
Black Mushrooms stuffed with Spinach & Feta Cheese
Marinated Beef Fillet
Fire Roasted Butternut
Traditional Milk Tart
Tea & Coffee
|2010 Itineraries in
Northern Explorer -
2761 Unicorn Ln, Washington DC 20015
Tel (202) 244-5954 / Fax (202) 244 5993
home:www.capetocairo.travel / email@example.com